These courses provide continuing education certification for licenses provided by Broward County governing agencies. NOTE: These courses and modules are for the use and credit of Broward County-issued licenses only. They are not approved for CEUs for a state-certified license.
- Required CEU Series ($65) - This 4-hour course provides a review of regulations and business practices related to the construction industry in Broward County.
- Overview of OSHA Regulations ($25) - This module provides a review of OSHA's workplace requirements, and the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Broward County Chapter 9 ($25) - This module covers Broward County's Municipal Code Chapter 9 and how it applies to contractors.
- Florida Worker's Compensation System Guide ($25) - This module is a guide to Florida's worker's compensation system.
- EPA Lead Removal Requirements ($25) - This module covers the EPA's restrictions on lead in construction and how and when it should be removed from existing structures.